Monday, November 3, 2008

True Beauty

Please use this blog as your window into my soul. These are the beautiful things I capture looking through the lens of my camera. I have decided that I need to start challenging myself more with my photography. I used to be VERY into my fine art photos, and now it seems that all I shoot are family portraits, maternity, and kids. Every once in a while I am able to sneak in a few fine art shots- but now I will do more! Eventually I will be adding all these photos to my Etsy store. Please check back frequently.



2 comments:

brooke2916 said...

This is great! I look forward to seeing your beautiful pics :)

Liz said...

1) I LOVE that photo of the turtle and the hairbrush. can i 'borrow' it? really, let me know.

2) totally excited about this site! i love you so much and i'm excited to watch as you follow your passion. woohoo!